sexta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2013

Vanessa Pereira comments about the futsal woman´s worldchampionship


The coach of Brazil Manoel Tobias and Vanessa


"..in the middle of so many comings and goings on Brazil's participation or not in this  worldchampionship, my expectation is the best, but at the same time I'm thinking we could have had more time to train, but when you have a group of quality things fit and fast in this short time we are pursuing this work!Our group has great selections and that worries me, but when it comes to the world is it. We are working and I mainly of a very strong way for me to be 100% in the worldchampionship and with that full force to seek the tetra! The group is good and we are able to find it! declares the best woman player of the World Vanessa Pereira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário